Sunday, April 02, 2006



Perfectly Frank: The Torch and Saloon Songs of Sinatra
by Tony Bennett on Columbia Records
CK 52965

The album is Tony Bennett's salute to Frank Sinatra whom he considers to be the performer who has contributed the highest level of excellence. The project was produced by Andre Fischer and recorded at Clinton Sound Studios in New York City and Westlake Studios, Los Angeles and released on September 15, 1992.

Musical accompaniement is provided by The Ralph Sharon Trio with Ralph Sharon on piano, Paul Langosch on bass and Joe La Barbera on drums.

TRACKS:

  • 1. Time After Time (Jule Styne-Sammy Cahn)
  • 2. I Fall In Love Too Easily (Jule Styne-Sammy Cahn)
  • 3. East Of The Sun (Brooks Bowman)
  • 4. Nancy (Jimmy Van Heusen-Phil Silvers)
  • 5. I Thought About You Jimmy Van Heusen-Johnny Mercer)
  • 6. Night And Day (Cole Porter)
  • 7. I've Got The World On A String (Harold Arlen-Ted Koehler)
  • 8. I'm Glad There Is You (Jimmy Dorsey-Paul Medeira Mertz)
  • 9. A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square (Manning Sherwin-Eric Maschwitz)
  • 10. I Wished On The Moon (Ralph Rainger-Dorothy Parker)
  • 11. You Go To My Head (J. Fred Coots-Haven Gillespie)
  • 12. The Lady Is A Tramp (Richard Rodgers-Lorenz Hart)
  • 13. I See Your Face Before Me (Arthur Schwartz-Howard Dietz)
  • 14. Day In-Day Out (Rube Bloom-Johnny Mercer)
  • 15. Indian Summer (Victor Herbert-Al Dubin)
  • 16. Call Me Irresponsible (Jimme Van Heusen-Sammy Cahn)
  • 17. Here's That Rainy Day (Jimmy Van Heusen-Johnny Burke)
  • 18. Last Night When We Were Young (Harold Arlen-E.Y. "Yip" Harburg)
  • 19. I Wanna Be In Love Again (Johnny Mercer)
  • 20. A Foggy Day (George Gershein-Ira Gershwin)
  • 21. Don't Worry 'Bout Me (Rube Bloom-Ted Koehler)
  • 22. One For My Baby (Harold Arlen-Johnny Mercer)
  • 23. Angel Eyes (Matt Dennis-Earl Brent)
  • 24. I'll Be Seeing You (Sammy Fain-Irving Kahal)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home