Sunday, January 22, 2006



TONY BENNETT - THE RODGERS AND HART SONGBOOK

Tony Bennett on DRG Records

CDXP 2102

Here's an album on the DRG label featuring Tony Bennett vocals with Ruby Braff-cornet; George Barnes & Wayne Wright on guitar and John Giuffrida on bass and music by Richard Rodgers and lyrics by Lorenz Hart. It's a combination of masters of music, vocals and musicians.

The tracks were recorded at the CBS Studios in New York City on September 28-30, 1973...

TRACKS:

  • 1. This Can't Be Love
  • 2. Blue Moon
  • 3. The Lady Is A Tramp
  • 4. Lover
  • 5. Manhattan
  • 6. Spring Is Here
  • 7. Have You Met Miss Jones
  • 8. Isn't It Romantic
  • 9. Wait 'Til You See Her
  • 10. I Could Write A Book
  • 11. Thou Swell
  • 12. The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
  • 13. There's A Small Hotel
  • 14. I've Got Five Dollars
  • 15. You Took Advantage Of Me
  • 16. I Wish I Were In Love Again
  • 17. This Funny World
  • 18. My Heart Stood Still
  • 19. My Romance
  • 20. Mountain Greenery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home