Sunday, November 27, 2005



Tony Bennett-I Wanna Be Around...

Tony Bennett on Columbia Records CK 66504

This CD is another in the Tony Bennett Master Series with tracks recorded on March 16, 1962; October 19, 1962; December 19, 1962; April 22, 1963; April 24, 1963 and April 26, 1963. The orginal tracks were produced by Ernie Altschuler for Columbia Records. Tracks 1-11 were arranged and conducted by Marty Manning while tracks 12-18 were arranged and conducted by Ralph Burns, featuring The Ralph Sharon Trio. The sessions were recorded at the CBS 30th Street Studios in New York City.

Beautiful music, beautiful arrangements and beautifully performed...

TRACKS:

  • 1. The Good Life (Sacha Distel-Jack Reardon)
  • 2. If I Love Again (Jack Murray-Be Oakland)
  • 3. I Wanna Be Around (Johnny Mercer-Sadie Vimmerstadt)
  • 4. I've Got Your Number (Cy Coleman-Carolyn Leigh)
  • 5. Until I Met You ( Freddie Green-Donald E. Wolf)
  • 6. Once Upon A Summertime (Edmond D. Bacri-Michel Legrand-Johnny Mercer-Edouard Ruault)
  • 7. If You Were Mine (Matty Malneck-Johnny Mercer)
  • 8. I Will Live My Life For You (Henri Gabriel Salvador-Marcel Stillman)
  • 9. Someone To Love (Bob Warren)
  • 10. It Was Me (Gilbert Francois Becaud-Maurice Alfred M. Vidalin-Norman Gimbel)
  • 11. Corcovado (Antonio Carlos Jobim-Gene Lees)
  • 12. Autumn In Rome (Alessandro Cicoquini-Paul Weston-Sammy Cahn)
  • 13. The Way That I Feel (Fred Brooks)
  • 14. The Moment Of Truth (Colleen Gray Satterswhite-Frank Scott)
  • 15. Got Her Off My Hands (Samuel M. Lewis-Fred Phillips-Joseph Young)
  • 16. 'Long About Now (Fred Hellerman-Frances Minkoff)
  • 17. Young And Foolish (Albert Hague-Arnold Horwitt)
  • 18. Tricks (Alan Brandt-Bob Haymes)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home